Mrs Delaine (Monteith) McFarane is a pioneer in the Wedding Services business and Beautiful Brides and Mr. Tux has been able to stand as a brick and mortar business even against the odds associated with online shopping.
Beautiful Brides and Mr Tux/DM Trading has had accounts with major Bridal House including Morilee, House of Wu, Bonnys, PC Marys, Private Label, Symphony Bridals, Casablancha, Sophia Tolli et al.
Her approach to business in a competitive industry is to transition and re-brand with positive changes in order to satisfy her discerning clientele.
Learn More About Delaine McFarlane
- Managing Director, Beautiful Brides and Mr. Tux, formerly Beautiful Flowers
- Started business with mother who had a passion for floral artistry and dressmaking.
- Educated at St. Hugh’s High School and University of West Indies. Graduated with a Bachelor of Science
- Degree (Honours) in Biochemistry and Chemistry. Formerly Quality Control Manager Mead Johnson Ja Ltd.
- She has attended most major bridal shows.
- Delaine worked at Mead Johnson Jamaica Limited as a Quality Control Manger before opening Beautiful Brides and Mr. Tux. Her formal training in quality control allows her to maintain high quality standards for her business.